October 30, 2014

Nice Nails # 11: The Spooktacular Version!

Hi guys, 

I am still here, honest. I'm just doing a good impression of someone who's comatosed. Well, I'm a teenager- what do you expect? (Although my brother has an uncanny ability to start practicing his guitar the moment I put my head on the pillow. Seriously, uncanny.) And on top of being uber tired, I have a shed full (okay, but it's a considerable pile) of college work, a lot of typing and finding the write documents and just generally getting organised with my Leadership Qualification for GGUK. Then, when I have spare time, I'm trying to get the hang of balancing writing books and writing blog posts. I'm getting better at it, but we're not there yet. 

However, I'm learning better how to handle my new laptop so this is improving. 

And I've set reminders and deadlines for blogposts and chapters of my stories. 

And I spent WAY too long on the John Lewis site making a collage of the clothes that one of my characters wears. Though she is currently in a First Holy Communion dress (if in doubt, just don't ask!)

Seriously, I so want to ask Izy from Top with Cinnamon how she balanced A levels and blogging! (But she's too amazing brilliant for me to bother her with such silliness!)

But here are (Okay, so they are last years) Halloween nails (I was ill, and I didn't think that you'd want to see Halloween nails in December!)



(Although maybe you do, tell me)

I used Barry M's Gelly High Shine Nail Paint in Mango.  Cause, you know, gotta get a bit of Halloween colour in there somewhere!

The bat stickers came in a nails kit I got several years ago. It seemed to be a bit of a waste using all the bats in one go, but it's Halloween. Let's go with a bang people!

Plus, they seem a bit out of place with my normal style for the rest of year.

And my toes were glittery and black. 

So... Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment